Crescent Dogs “pig-in-blanket”
Yields: 8 Servings
This is my version of the Pilsbury Recipe. This has just a little bite to it.
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 4 slices Hot pepper Cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place 1 piece of cheese on each hot dog.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F.
- for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Calories: 304
- Fat: 23.617 grams
- Carbs: 12.0575 grams
- Protein: 10.4408333333 grams